Lyrics question

From: Craig Dabelstein
Subject: Lyrics question
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 07:58:01 +1000

Hi Lilyponders,

I have a question about Lyrics. I have a composition where the instrumentalists need to sing in various places. No matter what I try, the lyrics are all ending up stacked below the bottom staff, rather than under each individual staff. Please see the MWE below. Any ideas greatly appreciated.

Craig

\version "2.19.36"

\language "english"

global = {
  \key af \major
  \time 4/4
  s1*3
  \bar "||"
  \time 6/4
  s1.*4
}

fluteNotes = \relative f' {
  \clef "treble"

  %1-2
  R1*2 |

  % 3
  <<
    {
      f4. ^\p f8 f4 r4 |
    }
    \addlyrics {
      Do -- mi -- ne
    }

  % 4-7
  R1.*4 |
}

oboeINotes = \relative f' {
  \clef "treble"

  %1-2
  R1*2 |

  % 3
  <<
    {
      f4. ^\p f8 f4 r4 |
    }
    \addlyrics {
      Do -- mi -- ne
    }

  % 4-7
  R1.*4 |
}

\score {
  <<
    \new StaffGroup = "Flute and Oboe" <<
      \new Staff = "Flute" {
        \set Staff.instrumentName = #"Flute"
        \set Staff.shortInstrumentName = #"Fl."
        <<
          \global
          \fluteNotes

      }

      \new Staff = "Oboe 1" {
        \set Staff.instrumentName = #"Oboe 1"
        \set Staff.shortInstrumentName = #"Ob. 1"
        <<
          \global
          \oboeINotes

\layout {