Position of staves

From: Dr. Raphael D. Thöne
Subject: Position of staves
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2017 16:34:08 +0100

Hi,

I have created this simple code for use inside of lilypondbook.

right =  {  s1 s s s \break s s s s}
left = { \clef bass s1 s s s \break s s s s }

\score
{
\new PianoStaff \with {\override StaffGrouper #'staff-staff-spacing #'basic-distance = #10
}
<<
    \new Staff { \right}
    \new Staff {\left}

I changed the spacing between the right and the left system.
How can I now change the distance between the two staves (I mean between measure 1 and measure 5)? Which parameter do I have to override as well?

Thanks,
Raphael.