Re: New LilyPond website

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: New LilyPond website
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 08:59:32 +0100

John Roper <address@hidden> writes:

> For this to work can someone tell me if it is possible to embed
> lilybin? If not I am not going to bother to try.

Maybe crosscheck with the lilybin site owner?  I seem to vaguely
remember that we don't link to it from the current LilyPond page because
the site owner was worried about his traffic/hosting limits.

Embedding lilybin would seem like even more of a traffic generator.
Make no mistake: offering that facility would be nice, I am just not
sure that the current hoster is prepared to deal with it.

--
David Kastrup