Re: Automatic Lyric Extenders

From: Michael Gerdau
Subject: Re: Automatic Lyric Extenders
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2017 18:59:27 +0100

> I actually meant using an include file like the attached and not having
> to add the music function locally at all.

Since this include file had been posted I've been using it with great
pleasure and like it very much.

There is one problem I'd like to vanish.

It seems extender lines stop at the end of a bar (this seems to hold for
the autoextender as well as for extender lines drawn by appending '__'
to a syllable - never realized that before). However in the attached
example I would like the extender line end in Bar 3.

How could I achieve that?

Kind regards,
Michael
--