Re: merging different voices

From: Federico Camara Halac
Subject: Re: merging different voices
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2017 12:06:03 +0100

Hi Urs,

Do you mean you have four scores that have some kind of similar
"outline" or formal structure and you want to process them along the
lines of (to mention just one example) "I want a sound at this 16th note
if there is a sound in all four scores at that point" or similar kinds
of operations?

YES, hese are certainly the kind of operations that I want to work with.

It *may* be that all you need
is one complicated Scheme function - and then there are good chances
that someone finds the challenge interesting and helps you on this list.

Wow, thanks, I will have a look at the Scheme function and maybe I can come up with further questions about this!

thanks so much, Urs!

fd