Re: Fw: Exited with return code -1073741819.

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: Fw: Exited with return code -1073741819.
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2017 07:26:38 -0600

Hi Ming,

[adding user list]

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 6:22 AM, MING TSANG <address@hidden> wrote:
> MY request to the lilypond-user mailing list
>
>     Posting of your message titled "Re: Exited with return code
> -1073741819."
>
> has been rejected by the list moderator.  The moderator gave the
> following reason for rejecting your request:
>
> "Your message is huge!  Much too large to send to a large mailing
> list.

You don't need to include the PDF file, just the LY.  It's certainly
not too large, so you may want to forward it so everybody can have a
look.  I've certainly experienced these mysterious -1073741819 errors,
and I believe others have too.

I wonder where you found the information about "Python overflow".
When I google the error code, I find no information about what the
error *means*, only information about how to fix it.

When I run your files in Frescobaldi (2.18.1, Windows 10), I get a
successful run with all measures included.

However, when I run your file on the command line I get popups telling
me that the program has stopped, needs to close, etc.  It runs with
the last measure commented out.

When I run the file in an admin command prompt, it works with the bad measure.

So, I wonder if the problem has to do with user permissions (UAC).
Maybe you could solve this problem by going here (if you're on Windows
10, that is):
https://www.tenforums.com/general-support/9872-file-system-error-1073741819-a.html

Hope this is helpful...

DN