Re: Klammern und verkleinerte Noten

From: Bernhard Kleine
Subject: Re: Klammern und verkleinerte Noten
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2017 09:59:08 +0100

Am 08.03.2017 um 19:29 schrieb Bernhard Kleine:
Obviously that is not so simple:  see the working example. One wonders
how to add parenthesis.

In addition omitting the \grace s8 in chord names makes the output even
worth, the time indicator is repeated ofter the grace note.  BTW the
structure is from Fresobaldi with the help of the partitur assistent.

Regards Bernhard
Changing the working example as suggested by Auke and adding the \clef bass to the tenor and bass voices,  I got this:
The problem is with the spacing of the grace notes. Being not a programmer I do not find enough information in the 2.9.56 manual to do it by myself: The spacing of parentheses to the graces and the distance of the grace notes to the notes they are gracing seem not large enough.
Thanks for your patience, Bernhard
--
spitzhalde9
D-79853 lenzkirch