Re: Attach point-and-click link to custom stencil

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Attach point-and-click link to custom stencil
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 13:07:47 +0100

Urs Liska <address@hidden> writes:

> when writing a callback function to override a stencil, how can I attach
> the original point-and-click link to the resulting graphics?

Isn't it attached automatically?  I don't think the usual stencil
callbacks bother with point-and-click info themselves.

> Is that even possible, as I'm not actually dealing with the grob
> anymore (isn't it)?
>
> I know how to get the location from inside the ties and slurs I'm
> dealing with, but I don't know how I can get this information back
> into the resulting element in the PDF.

With stencils, you should not need to do anything.  When calling
ly:engraver-make-grob yourself, be sure to specify a good cause.  Then
the originating event's point-and-click info will be automatically
attached.

--
David Kastrup