Re: new to this list - converting from Noteworthy Composer

From: Malte Meyn
Subject: Re: new to this list - converting from Noteworthy Composer
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 10:17:43 +0100

Am 22.03.2017 um 09:52 schrieb Guido van Harten:
> Hi,
>
> I think I am new to this list. A few years ago I tried Lilypond to
> create my music files. It failed, but I do not remember why.
>
> As of today I will give it a new try. Now I am starting of my current
> music notation software, Noteworthy Composer.
> I think the converting utility nwc2ly is not part of the lilypond
> software, but may be anyone can help me.
>
> I tried to convert a simple music file, created in Noteworthy Composer
> 2.75, to Lilypond.
> Is this forum also for discussing about nwc2ly?
>
> Regards,
> Guido

It seems that nwc2ly is rarely discussed here; the last thread is from
2013:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/cgi-bin/namazu.cgi?query=nwc2ly&submit=Search%21&idxname=lilypond-user&max=20&result=normal&sort=date%3Alate
But I’d give it a try, maybe there are some nwc2ly users out there or
other people can help with more general things.

You could also search the archives for “noteworthy”; maybe some people
use other ways to convert.