Re: [ANN] LilyQuick 0.92beta

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: [ANN] LilyQuick 0.92beta
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 17:45:27 -0700 (MST)

Hi, Vaughan!

On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 6:36 PM, Vaughan McAlley [via Lilypond] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Greetings,

I’m happy to announce LilyQuick 0.92beta. The main feature is
(hopefully) simpler installation with (hopefully) clearer
documentation. As well, LilyQuick can now automatically quit Qsynth
when it quits. Enjoy!

Congrats! This is exciting! I would love to see a short video of this in use to have a better grasp for the time savings over manual entry. Any chance you can be convinced to put something together and post it on YouTube?

Best,
Abraham