Re: Converting a large project from 2.18 to 2.19: what to expect?

From: Shevek
Subject: Re: Converting a large project from 2.18 to 2.19: what to expect?
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2017 00:34:19 -0700 (MST)

That's pretty much the process I used from 2.16 to 2.18, and that I planned
to use here. It would still be really helpful if I had a sense of likely
situations where the graphical output could be significantly different.
Obviously ultimately, I just have to try and see how it goes, but if you can
think of any specific changes to spacing of particular types of objects, or
page breaking, or something like that, it would be really helpful for me to
know what to look out for when I compare versions.

Thanks so much!