Re: Set a property in before-line-breaking

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Set a property in before-line-breaking
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2017 11:22:12 +0200

Hi Andrew,

Am 05.04.2017 um 04:17 schrieb Andrew Bernard:
Hi Urs,

I am fascinated by your recent deep questions about lilypond internals programming.

I'm fascinated as well, although I must say my excitement is pretty ambiguous ;-)

Can you tell us about the project you are working on? It seems very grand.

Unfortunately I can't tell much more before the project is completed (and then only partially as well). It's not *that* grand originally, "only" a custom design for slurs and ties but one that turned into a full-fledged formatting engine ...

But I really hope that I'll be able to write down much of my experiences, basically writing the documentation that would have prevented me from having to ask so many questions ...

Urs

Andrew