Re: emailing a pdf

From: David Wright
Subject: Re: emailing a pdf
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2017 21:46:47 -0500

On Sun 09 Apr 2017 at 18:47:22 (-0400), Margaret Voorhaar wrote:
> Even though it appears that I have saved my Lilypond file as a desktop pdf on
> my mac,

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by a "desktop pdf" ...

> my score becomes integrated with the email addresses etc when I go to send or
> print.

... but perhaps that is because the PDF is sitting on your desktop
rather than in the filesystem. Do you need to drag it into a folder?

> Can I sent this score as an attachment, just as I do my Word Docs and photos?

Naturally. Once it's a PDF file in the filesystem, it's just like any
other file. So I'm guessing your problem is to do with leaving the
LP output on the Mac Desktop.

Hoping that helps.

Cheers,
David.