Re: Header for each page

From: caagr98
Subject: Re: Header for each page
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2017 15:35:07 +0200

On 04/21/17 15:25, Simon Albrecht wrote:
Please never use tabs for indenting LilyPond code, always two spaces per indentation level (as Frescobaldi automatically does it, and as the LilyPond source does).

Sounds like a good idea. I prefer tabs, but I've noticed that doesn't work very well when mixing with Scheme code. Also, if it's the convention, better do it that way. I'll tell Vim to fix it.

There’s an option to send e-mail to recipient domains like gnu.org as plain text. IIUC, that’s all you can do – apart from not having long (80+ chars) lines in the code in the first place.

I always do plaintext anyway (I think). Looking at my sent mail, it seems the wrapping is only in the editor, anyway. That's dumb. While I agree that keeping lines <80ch is better, that's not always possible.