Re: Center Systems

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Center Systems
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2017 19:07:19 +0200

> Nobody? :(
>
> Hi again,
>
> I'd like to centre my systems vertically. Up to now the only options to
> manipulate the vertical features I use/know are
> ragged-bottom = ##f or ##t in the \paper-Env or explicit
> system-system-spacings. But is there an option to keep the auto-distance
> that
> is used for ragged-bottom = ##t but all systems not top-aligned but
> centre-aligned?

Hi,

well, I did not understand what you're aiming at...

Maybe an image would help. Probably faked by a graphic program.

Did you already try the flexible-vertical-spacing-paper-variables as
listed here:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation-big-page#list-of-flexible-vertical-spacing-paper-variables
?

Probably: