Re: Weird lyric extender shortening

From: David Wright
Subject: Re: Weird lyric extender shortening
Date: Fri, 5 May 2017 10:08:45 -0500

On Fri 05 May 2017 at 16:41:04 (+0200), N. Andrew Walsh wrote:
> Here's the problem: if I comment out the music for the piano in the upper
> staff of bar 17, the lyric extender in the voice part goes all the way to
> bar 18 like it should. But with that music there, the extender line from
> the lyric ("Sa __ _ _ ") only goes about a 16th-note duration, and then
> stops abruptly.
>
> What might be causing this behavior?

That's quite a MWE! Anyway, I get good extenders in your posted
source, and when I comment out
  \global \KlavierMusicUpper
Is that the right line to modify? One would normally insert a
comment into the posted source to indicate the change to make.

I ran .49 so there might be a bug in .55 (I'm assuming the stream
of errors in my logs is just version related).

Cheers,
David.