Moving trill spanner to a specific y position

From: Michiel Sikma
Subject: Moving trill spanner to a specific y position
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 13:13:25 +0900

Hi everyone,

I've got a question regarding trill spanners. I've got this RH passage here:
http://lilybin.com/e61x7i/2
The trill spanner applies only to the second voice, the continuous g1 notes. My idea was to move the trill spanner so that the line is in the position of the e, directly below the g notes. And add a bit of horizontal space with the fourth voice note, so that I can comfortably fit the "tr" in there too.
How do I move the entire trill spanner up, preferably to an absolute value from the center of the staff? Any way will do even if it requires positioning it from its calculated offset, though.

Thanks!
Michiel