Re: Place text next to rehearsal mark, or with left edge over barline if

From: caagr98
Subject: Re: Place text next to rehearsal mark, or with left edge over barline if there is none
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2017 23:15:20 +0200

On 07/09/2017 11:07 PM, Thomas Morley wrote:
Hi,

please always post an (minimal) example demonstrating the problem.
I wasted some minutes to reproduce your first problem. But I was
annoyed not being able to do so. Hence I decided to try solving the
problem instead of continuing finding an code-example triggering the
problem.
You could have done this.

Yeah, I forgot; sorry about that.

That said, how about:

That seems to work (though it seems a bit difficult if there are both a mark, tempo, and song name). I decided to use Edition Engraver, though, so I won't use that script. Thanks anyway.

Cheers,
   Harm