Re: How to control spacing between scores in a bookpart?

From: Stephen Nesbitt
Subject: Re: How to control spacing between scores in a bookpart?
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2017 15:59:13 +0000

Sorry about posting off list. I hit reply assuming it would go to lilypond-user.

You are correct - the \cm specification is not necessary. I start seeing results - notable separation between score1 and score2 with score-system-spacing.basic-distance set around 12 or so. I get my desired spacing with a value of 15.

Do you know what the relationship is between system-system-spacing and  score-systems-spacing. Does one have precedence over the other? In paper-defaults-init.ly  system-system-spacing.basic-distance is set to 12 while score-system-spacing.basic-distance is set to 14. It's interesting that I don't see an effect until I reach or exceed system-system-spacing.basic-distance.

Thanks again for the help.

-steve