Re: Adding an introductory note(s)

From: Jacobe
Subject: Re: Adding an introductory note(s)
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2017 00:02:51 -0700 (MST)

Thanks for helping me. I'll admit I'm new to useing this program and computer
codeing syntax in general. I read the entire manual already and continue to
study it. Usualy I can find my own solutions. This one had me stumped and I
became frustrated after several hours of not getting anywhere. I couldn't
remember the term "anacrusis" for the life of me and found nothing on the
internet to tell me what it was called to find it in the manual. The thing
is that I can keep reading the manual but, nothing sticks in head until I
actualy apply it to a project. There is a lot of stuff that I don't
necessarily have a use for yet. So, I just don't remember reading it. I've
been transcibeing various basic 15th century pieces as a way to learn and
practice. I actualy assumed that it would be in the first chapter with
clefs, tempo marks, and time signatures being that it's a common thing that
goes next to these things. Not gunna lie, every time I try to do a new
function of some sort, I have issues. By working them out is how I
internalize the information of just automatically knowing how to do things.
I won't bother you guys with trivial issues again.
Thanks again, Jacob Turnbaugh