Re: Adding an introductory note(s)

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Adding an introductory note(s)
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2017 10:30:58 +0200

Hi Jacob,

> I'll admit I'm new to useing this program and computer
> codeing syntax in general.

Welcome to the pond.

> I won't bother you guys with trivial issues again.

Please always provide minimal code-examples.
http://lilypond.org/website/tiny-examples.html

I've read your initial mail right after you sent it, but had no clue
what you wanted. I'm still astonished how Simon could guess the
problem.
Images may illustrate your coding-problem, but we need to know a
minimal working example of your code to help without guessing.

Cheers,
  Harm