Re: setting ragged-right at a specific forced break

From: Benjamin Bloomfield
Subject: Re: setting ragged-right at a specific forced break
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2017 14:17:05 -0400

Perhaps I will have to.  The reason I haven't done it yet, is because this is part of a bigger project, in which only some verses of some hymns are laid out this way, and the lyrics and melodies are all pulled from a database, so it is convenient for the different options within hymns to be as small as possible.  Perhaps using multiple scores will be the only way to do it though.

Thanks,

Benjamin Bloomfield