Re: \mark and slur

From: Rutger Hofman
Subject: Re: \mark and slur
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2017 12:43:24 +0200

But isn't the start time of this <> the start time of the c4 in the second line, so that <>( c4) is equivalent to c4(); which causes the warnings 'cannot end slur' for ')' and 'unterminated slur' for '('? My guess is that this insertion of <> makes things more complicated for us, unenlightened users, if anything.

My preference would be to clearly explain that '(' is an attribute of the note that directly precedes it.

Rutger