Re: Unable to reply to mailing list...?

From: SoundsFromSound
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2017 10:14:15 -0700 (MST)

Karlin High wrote
> Also using Thunderbird... I've been clicking the Options -> Delivery
> Status Notification menu before sending messages. Sometimes I get a
> "lilypond-user post acknowledgement" message, sometimes
>
> In other cases, I've used the "Reply All" option per instructions. My
> post never appeared on the list, but further replies from others did -
> so I know it delivered for them. I can try locating archived instances
> if it's of help.

Hi,

Thanks for that Delivery Status suggestion, I think I will make sure that is
enabled from now on!

Also, I know now that when sending mail with inline images (which I have
mistakenly done in the past), this can often times prevent proper message
delivery; but what puzzles me is that I found even regular text-only email
replies of mine won't make it to the list either. I can't pinpoint what
triggers this outcome.

So maybe there's some kind of mail-limbo I caught myself in - no clue
how/why/how-to fix though.

I've contacted the owner of the list for help and currently someone is
looking into my issue. Will let you know what I discover.

-----
composer | sound designer | asmr artist
lilypond video tutorials --> http://bit.ly/bcl-lilypond