Creating a table in Lilypond?

From: Ryan McClure
Subject: Creating a table in Lilypond?
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 06:38:21 -0700 (MST)

Hi everyone,

It's been years since I've last used the mailing list...too long!

I'm in the process of organizing my folk song collection for teaching, and I
want to use Lilypond to do it digitally. I need to create a table at the
bottom of my pages...like, an actual text table. I don't want to cut and
paste my Lilypond score into a document... Is there a way to create a text
table look-alike using \markup?

Thanks!
-Ryan

-----
Ryan McClure

Music Education Major, Shepherd University
Luna Music Engraving
www.lunamusicengraving.com