Re: Creating orchestral score

From: Orm Finnendahl
Subject: Re: Creating orchestral score
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2017 10:18:07 +0100

Hi Daniel,

 you have to separate the music content from the score/layout in the
parts. You end up with something like

1. files for the music content of each part

2. files with the score/layout block for each part, which have an
   include statement for the respective music content file(s).

3. One file for the score with the score/layout block for the score
   which includes the music content files of the parts.

--
Orm

Am Samstag, den 04. November 2017 um 21:33:08 Uhr (-0400) schrieb Daniel
Mehdizadeh: