Re: Mailing list errors

From: Karlin High
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 11:38:01 -0600

On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 11:12 AM, Ben <address@hidden> wrote:
>   address@hidden
>     Domain peterreid.org has exceeded the max emails per hour (6/5 (120%))
> allowed.  Message will be reattempted later

I got one of those on November 15 from a reply in the OT Grammatic
gender thread. If it helps list admins, here is the message ID:

<address@hidden>

Ben, just saw your other message wondering how Gmail is involved with
a non-Google domain. I have heard that lots of people route their
own-domain email through Google, to take advantage of Google's
highly-trained spam filtering. My skills for reading email headers and
DNS MX records aren't quite good enough to figure out it that's the
case here or not.
--
Karlin High
Missouri, USA