Re: sesqui-flat spelling

From: Caagr98
Subject: Re: sesqui-flat spelling
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2017 11:03:31 +0100

You can add your own language which contains those two aliases:

#(define a (assoc-ref language-pitch-names 'nederlands))
#(set! a (acons 'aseh (ly:make-pitch -1 5 THREE-Q-FLAT) a))
#(set! a (acons 'eseh (ly:make-pitch -1 2 THREE-Q-FLAT) a))
#(set! language-pitch-names (acons 'nederlands2 a language-pitch-names))
#(note-names-language "nederlands2")

{a aeseh aseh e eeseh eseh}