Re: Aligning \mark

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Aligning \mark
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 12:02:53 +0100

On 27.11.2017 11:18, N. Andrew Walsh wrote:
I've been using \mark to insert these into the score, but that aligns the text centered on the barline, thus with a significant portion of the text lying over the preceding measure. I'd like them instead to be left-aligned to the barline, so that they rest entirely over the new section.

That should be as simple as
\override Score.RehearsalMark.self-alignment-X = -1

HTH, Simon