Re: list of stencils

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: list of stencils
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2017 10:21:01 +1100

HI Massimiliano,

I have written a very nice slash function that covers many cases and placed it in the openlilylib repository. Do take a look at it. No point re-inventing that wheel!

Openlilylib is a project for things that probably should be in the baseline lilypond but for various reasons are not as yet (it's complicated!).

The openlilylib code is on github:

https://github.com/openlilylib/snippets

https://github.com/openlilylib/snippets/tree/master/notation-snippets/slash-stem

It's a good idea to pull the snippets using git instead of just cutting and pasting into your code. That way you can keep up to date with changes and improvements.

I also have there a very nice beam slash function too.

https://github.com/openlilylib/snippets/tree/master/notation-snippets/slash-beam

I think these are quite flexible, and they have been extensively debugged.

Andrew