Re: Folder Structure for sources / path settings

From: Ben
Subject: Re: Folder Structure for sources / path settings
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2017 10:35:41 -0500

On 12/6/2017 5:15 AM, Johannes Roeßler wrote:

Hi,

certainly some of you know the great editions of Nicolas Sceaux. When I try to compile them on my windows system I'm always in trouble how to either built my folder structure accordingly or - to set the correct path information in frescobaldi (where I only fins path settings for the hypenation).

I tried it with this source: http://nicolas.sceaux.free.fr/charpentier/H9_MesseMinuit.tar.gz

I guess there is an easy way - at least easier than rewriting all links...

Cheers, Joei

Hi,

It will take a little bit of time, but really all you have to do is just edit the "include" paths in the ly files as needed, or - if easier depending on the piece - just move the actual ily / ly files to the path that the include commands reference (parent, etc). That has always worked for me.

You don't need to do much more than that. :)