Re: Frescobaldi 3 build on Ubuntu 17.10

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi 3 build on Ubuntu 17.10
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2017 21:47:23 +1100

Hi Urs,

Yes, but an issue tracker is not a very good forum for lengthy to and for discussions on the problem, and besides, do these issues ever get looked at? As you yourself mention, it also seems moribund.

I’m trying to find the right angle to work this and discuss with the developer(s).

OK, so long as people don't object to low level python coding emails, we can post here.

Andrew