Transposition

From: Tom van der Hoeven
Subject: Transposition
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2018 19:00:41 +0100

I have a piece of music written in different transpositions.

I want to transform it to a piece in one transposition.

I have found \transposition to indicate the transposition of the subsequent notes.

trap = \relative c'{ a \transposition f'  c e g f bes \transposition bes' c e}

It is used for Midi and quotations, where the music is based on the concert pitch

I could not find a general command to bring a piece to the common concert pitch.

Something like AAA = \ctransform{trap} where AAA can be used in a \score

It seems the functionality is there, so I must have overlooked something.