Re: Introducing Hacklily, another online LilyPond editor

From: Hugh S. Myers
Subject: Re: Introducing Hacklily, another online LilyPond editor
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2018 22:31:39 -0700

'OS that is not Windows'…so you are saying to hell with 7 out of 10 users? Well, that's one way to cut down on all that annoying customer noise!

--hsm
p.s. I write multi-platform modules for CPAN and yes it is a great deal of extra work but it is pretty much 'the right thing to do'…

On Sun, Jan 7, 2018 at 7:43 PM, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
Joshua Netterfield <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Andrew,
>
> Absolutely, supporting other versions is on my TODO list, and I'll
> post back here when it's done.
>
> I used the term "unstable" because I saw the term "unstable
> development versions" [1] on the Lilypond website (e.g., at
> http://lilypond.org/development.html), not because I have had any
> issues with 2.19. I interpreted that (perhaps incorrectly — please
> correct me if I'm wrong) as meaning that things are in flux such that
> songs that were valid in one version might not be valid in the next
> version.

Correct.

--
David Kastrup