Re: Figured Bass / Vertical Spacing

From: Ben
Subject: Re: Figured Bass / Vertical Spacing
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2018 16:56:25 -0500

On 1/9/2018 4:43 PM, Johannes Roeßler wrote:
Good evening,

good somebody please hint me how to manipulate the vertical distance of the bass figures? I don't like this jumping...

See attached file.

Joei

Depending on your code, you have some options when it comes to inputting and displaying figured bass, check this out it should help you get what you're after :)

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation/figured-bass#displaying-figured-bass

Figured bass contexts let you have independent control of the vertical location, or you can choose to code it in your staff context it's up to you.

If you want, share your code with us so we can help more.   :)