Re: Function or command to omit only certain accidentals of a chord?

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: Function or command to omit only certain accidentals of a chord?
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 18:28:40 +0100

Am 02.02.2018 um 17:55 schrieb David Kastrup:
Jan-Peter Voigt <address@hidden> writes:

Hello Harm, Stéfano,

I always underestimate the usability of before/after-line-breaking ...
Based on Harms code I scratched a music-function to conditionally omit
the accidental. This one can be used with the EE.
It smells a bit hacky, but it seems to work and is extendable for
other use cases.

I think it would make a whole lot more sense to teach the Edition
Engraver how to mark/identify and tweak single items.

+1
I will do so when time allows!
The presented function was just a try to help out until I have (or someone else) done that.