Re: missing document browser

From: Ben
Subject: Re: missing document browser
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 21:01:05 -0500

On 2/15/2018 6:56 PM, Daryls_Produce wrote:
I appreciated SFS's reply.

Wisdom and experience are treasured!

I played around with the windows on the right panel of the Frescobaldi
screen, and found that the Document browser was there....

... but there still isn't a tab at the bottom of the right panel, like there
is for the log and music.

How do I get a tab for the documentation?

Hello,

To re-position the tabbed browser anywhere you'd like, simply click and drag it by the title bar :) You can dock it on the side, top, bottom, etc.
Click the "documentation browser" title area and you'll see it move around the interface...

(see attachment)