Edition Engraver -- multiple editions

From: Craig Dabelstein
Subject: Edition Engraver -- multiple editions
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2018 11:34:37 +1000

Hi all,

I thought I had my head around the edition engraver but I'm going wrong somewhere. If I want to have different mods for a score, the parts, and a selection of mods applicable to both the score and the parts, do I need to create three different editions such as this:

\addEdition score
\addEdition parts
\addEdition scoreandparts

If so, how do I switch between them?

I was trying to use different editionIDs for everything but it's not working. Can a score have multiple IDs such as:

\layout{
\context {
    \Score
    \editionID ##f score