Re: Missing messages [was: Stem forced to be at the right (or left) of t

From: Brian Barker
Subject: Re: Missing messages [was: Stem forced to be at the right (or left) of the notehead]
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2018 03:51:57 +0000

At 22:46 02/03/2018 +0100, Thomas Morley wrote:
Though, in the past, mails from Yahoo, distributed by the mailing-list, were put into my spam-folder by gmail. Obviously this changed 2 or 3 days ago. Now I receive nothing...

You are lucky: my mail provider has been rigorously following the "reject" instruction for ages. And others have, too: many choir members did not see circulars from the chairman when he wrote via the choir list also run my Mailman from his AOL address.

Brian Barker