Re: edition-engraver commit error (was Re: Edition Engraver tweak error)

From: Craig Dabelstein
Subject: Re: edition-engraver commit error (was Re: Edition Engraver tweak error)
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2018 08:55:35 +0000

Hi Jan- Peter,

No, I was only caught by my own feeble brain. Thanks so much for all your work with the EE.

All the best,

Craig

On Wed., 7 Mar. 2018, 5:37 pm Jan-Peter Voigt, <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Craig,

Kieren already answered, but I want to assure that you where not caught
by I mistake I made on Monday: There is a commit that ought to be in its
own branch for development that accidentally disabled overrides. So
please do switch to the previous commit (Feb 1 "issue #19") if this is
the case.

I am sorry for any inconvenience for any user of the edition-engraver!

I repaired the repository, so any users that did not pull between Monday
5. Mar 21h CET and 7. Mar 8:30h CET should not be affected by this mistake.

Best
Jan-Peter