Re: Lilypond compile error

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Lilypond compile error
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2018 06:52:44 +0100

Il giorno dom 11 mar 2018 alle 6:32, Craig Dabelstein <"craig.dabelstein"@gmail.com> ha scritto:
Hi all,

This compile error is coming up on one of my parts. All other parts compile fine. I can only guess that it's something to do with the page breaking but I don't know where to start to try to fix it. Any help greatly appreciated.

Craig

Preprocessing graphical objects...
Calculating page and line breaks (6 possible page breaks).../home/gub/NewGub/gub/target/darwin-x86/src/lilypond-git.sv.gnu.org--lilypond.git-release-unstable/lily/page-turn-page-breaking.cc:211: failed assertion `!isinf (best.demerits_) && start < end - 1'
Exited with exit status 1.

Hi Craig

I'm afraid that you have to comment part of the input until you can find which line is triggering the error.
In this case it should be close to where the page break occurs.