Re: PianoStaff and StaffGroup brackets are truncating single line DrumSt

From: David Wright
Subject: Re: PianoStaff and StaffGroup brackets are truncating single line DrumStaff at top left of staff system.
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 11:07:53 -0500

On Thu 22 Mar 2018 at 10:53:49 (-0400), Kieren MacMillan wrote:
> Hi Malte,
>
> > Mine displays the code (including long lines) correctly.
>
> Same here. And the archive
> (http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2018-03/msg00571.html) looks
> okay as well.

The message was sent with the headers

AFAIK the interpretation of the content as flowed depends on
preservation of the trailing spaces on lines which are to be continued
(ie the next line should be affixed to it). If they're lost or
ignored, the text doesn't flow.

I assume the loss occurred between decoding the base64 and displaying
the text.

I don't use format=flowed myself, so I have to make allowances for
those that do. I don't like posting long lines or html myself either.

Cheers,
David.