Links to version 2.19.81-1 binaries

From: David Sumbler
Subject: Links to version 2.19.81-1 binaries
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2018 16:22:51 +0100

As a preliminary to getting back to Lilypond and embarking on a large
new project, I thought I would install the latest version.  (My current
version is 2.19.48).

I visited http://lilypond.org/development.html only to find that none
of the links to binaries function as expected, e.g.
http://download.linuxaudio.org/lilypond/binaries/linux-64/lilypond-2.19.81-1.linux-64.sh
gives a "Not Found" error.  Looking at the relevant directory shows
that the latest version there is lilypond-2.19.80-1, dated 16th October
2017.

For a few moments I though that perhaps 2.19.80-1 was the latest
version usable by non-developers; but then I reasoned that having non-
functioning links cannot surely be intentional, so there must be some
other explanation.

Is this a temporary blip, or should I use the earlier version?

David