Re: Corrected: Beaming in LilyPond

From: Malte Meyn
Subject: Re: Corrected: Beaming in LilyPond
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2018 13:39:42 +0200

Am 07.04.2018 um 22:44 schrieb Filip May'r:
Hello, I'm sending my response in an attachment.

Best,

Filip

Why don’t you write a regular e-mail but send a Word document that is classified as junk by my mail program?

The God’s words are a tool to defend one’s arguments. Opinions are changing and
fleeting in time, and so are the quotes of men. But the Word of God stands fast
for all generations, places, and times. It is written in the Psalms: […]

It’s weird how one can rely on the Word of God to discuss about everything including nick names on the internet …

Furthermore, music and talents are a gift of God […]
Nope. And also I don’t have to be religious just because I like Bach’s music and Bach was religious.

Please don’t get me wrong: I’m neither religious nor atheist. I just don’t care much about religion. And I don’t have anything against religious people. But could you please keep such off-topic things off this list?