Re: Transposing figured bass

From: Jérôme Plût
Subject: Re: Transposing figured bass
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 19:11:33 +0200

Tertio Idus Apriles MMXVIII scripsit Jérôme Plût :
> So before I waste too much time on this: given the number of geniuses
> on this mailing-list, certainly one of you already did write the
> relevant Scheme code, am I right?

Given the lack of answer, I did write some Scheme code, which you will
find attached.

This defines a function \transposeFigures, used in the following way:

#(load "transpose-figures.scm")

oldfigures = \figures { ... } % put something in here
oldbass = \relative { ... }   % here too

\new FiguredBass { \transposeFigures c d \oldfigures \oldbass }

--
        Jérôme