Re: \pushToTag and \appendToTag help

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: \pushToTag and \appendToTag help
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 10:00:19 +0200

Gianmaria Lari <address@hidden> writes:

> On 13 April 2018 at 09:17, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> Gianmaria Lari <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>> > I didn't understand what I can do and how to use the \pushToTag and
>> > \appendToTag.
>> >
>> > Do you have a very simple example?
>>
>> \pushToTag #'tag c' \tag #'tag {}
>>
> Thank you for the example. It is simple in the sense that it is concise
> but for me it is not clear.

Which is exactly what I was anticipating.  If you bothered actually
mentioning just _what_ you want explained or _what_ is unclear with the
existing documentation, this would be less of a fumbling around in the
dark.

> But playing with it you probably make me understand.

I think you can perfectly well play with it yourself.

>> How about stating what you _want_ to do?
>>

> Yesterday you point out to me these two commands and I just would like to
> "learn them".

How about pointing out what you find hard to understand in the
documentation then?

--
David Kastrup