Re: Consistent vertical alignment of annotations, disable time signiture

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Consistent vertical alignment of annotations, disable time signiture
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 21:27:42 +0200

On 16.04.2018 20:50, Robert Hickman wrote:
\omit Staff.TimeSignature

Works correctly, I found variations on the following with google, which was giving a syntax error:

\context { \Staff \omit TimeSignature }

I'm finding it quite difficult to find out how to do what I want to do with lilypond.

That’s why, as IIRC the website points out quite clearly, we always speak of the Learning Manual as a must-read. And that means sequentially and thoroughly, maybe more than once. True, getting started with LilyPond is hard at times, but if you follow that route, many frustrations will be saved. And of course I do think the effort is worth it :-)

Best, Simon