Re: Consistent vertical alignment of annotations, disable time signiture

From: Robert Hickman
Subject: Re: Consistent vertical alignment of annotations, disable time signiture
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 15:49:18 +0100

> Can you suggest a better word to describe all the various things on a page of
> musical notation (e.g., note head, flag, rest, stem, dot, slur, etc.)?

No, but classifying it to say 'not related to OOP' would have avoided
the confusion.

I think my main point of confusion related to the term 'interface'
which appears to be used in the same sense of 'class implementing an
interface' in java-esque oop systems. 'This object must provide the
following methods'.