lyluatex: cannot increase the line width

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: lyluatex: cannot increase the line width
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2018 08:51:09 +0200

Hi all

Sorry if I use this list to ask questions about lyluatex, but I hope that other are interested on the topic.

I'm trying to increase the width of a snippet.
In LilyPond I can easily do it by changing the line-width and setting ragged-right to false.
I've tried the following for lyluatex but nothing changes:

$ cat width.tex
\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{lyluatex}
\begin{document}

\begin{lilypond}[relative,line-width=300pt,ragged-right=false]
c'4 d e f
\end{lilypond}

\end{document}

No matter which value I put, the output is always the same.
I'm missing something?

Thanks
Federico