Re: lyluatex: cannot increase the line width

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: lyluatex: cannot increase the line width
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2018 16:18:57 +0200

Il giorno ven 20 apr 2018 alle 8:55, Urs Liska <address@hidden> ha scritto:

Am 20. April 2018 08:51:09 MESZ schrieb Federico Bruni <address@hidden>:
Hi all

Sorry if I use this list to ask questions about lyluatex, but I hope
that other are interested on the topic.

I'm trying to increase the width of a snippet.
In LilyPond I can easily do it by changing the line-width and setting
ragged-right to false.
I've tried the following for lyluatex but nothing changes:

$ cat width.tex
\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{lyluatex}
\begin{document}

\begin{lilypond}[relative,line-width=300pt,ragged-right=false]
c'4 d e f
\end{lilypond}

\end{document}

No matter which value I put, the output is always the same.
I'm missing something?

Not sure, but please repeat with the debug option and inspect/show the generated .ly file from the temp directory.

Here's what is generated:

$ cat tmp-ly/eae183bb374f8506e020007e23aa7751.ly
%%File header
\version "2.18.2"

\include "lilypond-book-preamble.ly"

#(define inside-lyluatex #t)
#(set-global-staff-size 16.666666666667)

\header {
   copyright = ""
   tagline = ##f
}
\paper{

   two-sided = ##f
   line-width = 300.000000\pt
   indent = 0\pt

}
\layout{

}

%%Follows original score
\relative c' {c'4 d e f}

Don't you have to deal with ragged-last to make a single-system score wider than necessary?

No, ragged-right works. I've tried the lilypond snippet before copying it in the .tex file.

Here's an example:

\version "2.19.81"

\paper {
 ragged-right = ##f